Top 15 things to do Ras al Khaimah
Top 15 things to do or visit in Ras al Khaimah:
- Al Marjan Island (a man-made island) has beautiful beaches, water sports, luxury hotels and a vibrant nightlife.
- Dhayah Fort is an ancient fort that offers panoramic views of the Ras al Khaimah and a glimpse into Ras al Khaimah's past.
- Jebel Jais: discover the highest peak in the United Arab Emirates, with a breathtaking view, hiking trails and world’s longest zip line.
- Iceland Water Park: in this park you can spend a fun-filled day with family and friend. The park has with thrilling slides, wave pools and lazy rivers.
- Al Hamra Village: discover this charming waterfront community with a marina, a beautiful golf course, beachfront hotels and a variety of restaurants.
- In Saqr Park you can relax, the park offers lush vegetation, children's playgrounds and picnic areas, perfect for a day trip.
- In Suwaidi Pearl Farm you can learn about the traditional pearl diving industry and witness the pearl farming process.
- In Ras al Khaimah National Museum you learn about the region's rich history and culture through artifacts, exhibitions and traditional architecture.
- RAK Track is a racing track for karting and the track is suitable for beginners and experienced drivers alike.
- Al Wadi Nature Reserve: be in the middle of the local nature in this vast reserve, home to diverse wildlife, hiking trails and desert activities.
- Bassata Desert Village. Bassata is an Arabic word for simplicity. Venture around the desert and you will find the entire camp reflecting simplicity. Bassata Village is a stretch of sand where you can enjoy adrenaline-fuelled dune bashing and other exciting desert-based activities.
- Bedouin Oasis Camp
- Flamingo Beach. Flamingo beach is located in an urban area. Flamingo beach coast is free for all. This beach has the following amenities, sun umbrellas, beach restaurant and toilets.
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Located in the Dafan Al Khor neighborhood
- Al Rams Corniche, considered one of the most beautiful walks in Ras Al Khaimah.